auxiliary in metallurgical industry, metal machine-tool,
large output,good performance,ligh weight, high effciency and reliability.
Z4 SERIES DC motors are newly developed products of our works. The products are found wide use for prime mover in various, such as mill auxiliary in metallurgical industry, metal cutting machine-tool, paper making, print, textile, printing and dyeing, cement-making, plastic extruding machine, etc.
1. Outline and mounting dimensions of the motors comply with IEC 72 standard, except for the axial distance between the mounting holes (dimension B).
2. Performance and technical requirements of the motors can be checked in accordance with IEC34-1 standard of the International Elector Technical Commission, or DIN 57530 Norm of the Deutsche Industries-Norm.
3. The motors are class F insulated, with reliable insulating construction and impregnating process, ensuring stable dielectric performance and excellent hear dissipation.
4. The motors possess the features of small size, good performance, light weight, large output, high efficiency and reliability, being able to match the current international advanced level
5. The motor can be lastingly operated form fully controlled three-phase bridge without a smoothing reactor. Motors for 160V may be operated on single-phase bridge thyistor. In that case, a smoothing reactor, whose inductance is specified in the relevant technical date, should be inserted in the armature circuit to suppliers ripple current.